Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Andromeda #11 is coming!

Here's a strip that'll soon be making it's way to print in Pittsburgh's homegrown anthology, Andromeda.
As Andy, the man that makes this paper magic happen says, Andromeda is a monthly comic anthology originating and operating in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The publication seeks to discover talented and passionate individuals all over the globe.

I first met him at PIX, when I was exhibiting my teeny miny comics. Extremely affable and wonderfully prolific.

If you'd like to support him, pay visit to his Etsy store and buy some of his wares.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/littletired

If you're wondering when I'll be selling, I'm glad. I'm working on 4 Bü Kowski Stories that will hopefully be bound in hardcover. Believe you me, those bad boys are going to be fancy. Rest assured, if you're longing to catch up on the antics of Leonard the Spider and Bü the ghost, you'll be able to this May in hard cover or stapled paper back.

No comments:

Post a Comment