Friday, March 11, 2011

Chicago Comics

All of a sudden, due to reasons related to the Spanish Consulate, I've wound up spending the entire day in the cool and crisp city of Chicago. As such, I've obviously done a simple google search. not much research has been done on this place but what I've seen on the site looks promising.

At Chicago Comics we strive to provide the widest variety of comics and related merchandise from around the world. Chicago Comics has the most extensive independent comics selection in the midwest! We also carry a huge array of manga, mini-comics, zines, underground publications, and so much more! We are happy to special order anything that's still in print. For information on selling your own works, see our consignment form.


Any store that takes comics on consignment has my approval from the get go.

Anyway, I'm off to hop on the L to go to the Northside comic retailer. I'll let you know about any surprises I might encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment